Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our first ever blog post!

After many months of wanting to start a family blog... I introduce to you the Bobbitt family's blog, "As for me and my house!"  My desire is for this blog to be a way for this busy Mommy of three energetic boys to journal and scrapbook this crazy, beautiful chapter of our lives!  And maybe a way to keep this on the go Mom of three sane by being a means to share my thoughts and feelings with you! And also as a way for those friends and loved ones we are not able to see every day to keep up with what is going on in the our household, especially the day to day fun times we share with our three precious BLESSINGS, our boys!  My greatest desire for this blog is that it would be used to the Glory of God as we try each day to be the hands and feet of Jesus!  We often fail, but we strive daily for our household to serve the Lord and to be used by Him wherever, whenever, and to whomever He leads us! Joshua 24:15 (Hence the name of our blog!) We pray that this blog would be another way God may use our family to shine the Light of Christ to the world! We invite you to join with us on the journey He has set before us! 

p.s. I hope that I can catch on to this "blogging thing" as the Lord has GREATLY used the "blog world" to inspire our family in so many ways!  And I have begun so many God ordained friendships through the incredible blog community!
This first post is nothing fancy, but I am hoping to make our blog a bit more presentable in the not so distant future! (:

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Love it! I'm your first blog follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, and I'll be your biggest fan, you have made me and your dad and heavenly Father so Proud! We love you and support all that God has planned for you and your family, the family of God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, Today would of been my brother Bobby's, your name sake's, 48th birthday, I know he looks down from heaven and smiles to see you living a life that makes a difference! His did in mine and many others.

    ReplyDelete