So we finally have an "official" blog and I cannot tell you how excited I am!!! What a busy month September has been! Thanks to the sweet Nikki over at "Blogs for a Cause", my blog actually looks like a real blog!!!! I am just thrilled to be able to use this blog to journal this busy time in the life of my family! And to share with you, our friends and family, all that God has been doing in the Bobbitt household! Last night I hosted a "Project Panty Party" and I am still just amazed at the response I got from women who have a heart to help "the least of these" as I do!!! It is my passion! And I could not have had a better time anywhere else than sharing with these women the community of Korah and the orphan crisis in Ethiopia! We collected HUNDREDS of panties to send to the precious women of Korah who, for many, have never recieved anything new in their lives!!! What a blessing this is going to be to these women and I just want to thank all of you who took the time to come out and support this cause! Can't wait to post pictures next month of some of the women who recieve these feminine kits... what a difference such a little thing in our eyes can make in the lives of these women!!! And today we are celebrating our sweet Fisher's Third Birthday! Cannot believe he is already three years old... where has the time gone!!! I was holding him this morning telling him the first thing I said to him on this day three years ago as soon as they handed him to me! I said,"He is so big and he looks just like Jaden!" Oh, the births of my three sons were the greatest memories of my life! Planning to take a stroll down memory lane tonight and watch the video of the day Fisher was born, September 21st 2007... a day I was blessed to have my third son! Have a great Tuesday, y'all!!!! (:
p.s. hoping to figure out soon how to post pictures on my blog along with my posts! No blog is complete without lots of cute pictures of the kids!
Putting together the perfect Dianabol Cycle
4 years ago





Love the new blog look!! It is so cute!! So glad that ya'll are doin great! Happy Birthday to Fisher!! We need to catch up!!
ReplyDeleteHey Bobi! I use the 50mm f/1.8. It is cheap and sharp. Check before you buy it to make sure it's compatible with the d40. :-)
ReplyDelete