Happy October everyone! I have been trying to figure out how to add music and pictures to my blog tonight! I think I have succeeded at adding the music.. YEAH! Now I am going to try to add some pictures, these are pictures from our zoo trip in August. Mom, my sister, Lynse, myself, and the littlest cousins (a.k.a, Tucker and Fisher!) decided to take a last minute trip one day in August to the Norfolk zoo! They loved it, especially running through the fountains! As you can imagine, it was scorching hot at the zoo in August! As for around the Bobbitt household this month, we are planning on a very busy October! From baby showers to birthday parties to engagement parties... this month is already packed! But, for those of you who know me well, I wouldn't have it any other way... the busier, the better! And October is my absolute favorite month of the year! I just LOVE the cool crisp fall air, such a relief from the miserably hot temps we have endured this summer! I love the smell of peanuts in the field, the cotton beginning to bloom, jeans and tshirts, pumpkins and mums... I love everything fall! So as we bid farewell to a wonderful, but HOT, summer here in eastern NC.... a few pics of one of our fun summer adventures of 2010... can't wait to post fall pumpkin patch pics!!!! Have a great weekend, y'all!!!
ok... so I tried to upload pics to this post, they uploaded fine, however when I went to look at my blog, the pic were huge and only half of the image was there! can someone tell me how to format them to fit on my blog screen??? thanks!
Putting together the perfect Dianabol Cycle
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment