 |
| Pumpkin Patch fun!!! |
So my title may have some of you wondering what is up??? For those of you girls who participated in the "Panty Party"....well, just got word from Andrea that our panties will arrive in Ethiopia this week and will be passed out to the girls in the school at Korah on Thursday!!! Praise God!!! How amazing is that!!! I am so thankful for the response I had to this project! So many of you looked beyond yourselves at the needs of those less fortunate and these girls will be so blessed because of that!!! I hope to get some pics from Andrea of the distribution at Korah this week and will post them asap!!! You can visit Andrea's blog
here, and read her recent post about "It's a Girl Thing" projects! Well, as for the crazy Bobbitt clan, we have recooperated somewhat today from another BUSY weekend! Full of Daddy's Fishing Tournament (he came in sixth by the way... we are so proud of him!) to the Pumpkin Patch with friends Saturday morning, to Baseball in Newport News, Va. and my cousin's daughter Layla's Third Bday bash! Whew!!! It was another hectic one, but alot of fun! And so guess what I am just back from tonight?? My first ever Zumba class!!! It was alot of fun!! And you surely work up a sweat! David's Red Barn is holding classes on Monday nights and I am looking forward to going back next week to dance up a sweat again!! (: Here are a few pics from our weekend.....


 |
| On the hayride with Sam! |
 |
| Pumpkin Patch Buddies!!! |
 |
| Headed down the corn maze! |
 |
| Jack says,"Hay is pretty good, kinda sweet, Mom!" |
 |
| Friends Hayley and Sam! |
Sunday in New Port News for Jaden's Baseball Tournament! Perfect Weather today!!!
 |
| Sweet Fisher on the great playground at the ball park! |
 |
Jack says,"Look at me Mom, I am a lunch lady!"
This kid can always crack me up!
He is SO his Daddy's son!!! |
 |
| Our Baseball Player! |
 |
| Jaden is up to bat!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment