Monday, October 25, 2010

More Fall Fun....AND MOHAWKS!!!

Just watching some cartoons... with my Mohawk! 

Nothing like oatmeal and a Mohawk!






Feast your eyes on the sight that I woke up to one early (6 am) morning this week! My precious Fisher with his "Bed Head Mohawk".... he has since woken up every morning this weekend and asked,"Mom, do I have a mohawk?...." He even wet his hands at the sink this morning and I asked what he was doing and he said, "Making a Mohawk!"  As early as it was when these pictures were taken I could not resist!!!! Hope  they bring a smile to your face as they did to mine! (:      

What a fun and busy weekend we had.... enjoying more of this great fall weather....and our
Neighborhood Yard Sale on Saturday! ... so I officially made $5.00! Because everytime I sold something, I bought something of someone else's! My husband said he has never heard of someone coming home with more from a yardsale than what they took to sale! But my sweet neighborhood friends had some great stuff! Here is a glimse into our Saturday Fun!!!
All the SUV's lined up!!!

Some of my neighborhood friends!

My neighbor/buddy Tanya! 
                  Saturday was such a beautiful day... perfect fall weather! After the yardsale we headed over to the Brabble's for a fun Pumpkin Carving Party! Jack and Fisher had a blast! While everyone else carved elaborate pumkins with spiders and even Blues Clues... we opted for the more traditional (and much easier (:    triangle-eyed Jack-O-Lantern!!! The boys were so proud of "their" pumpkins... which Mommy helped to carve while they were being entertained in the Bouncy House! Hope y'all are enjoying Fall as much as we are here at our house! (:                            
The boys and their Pumpkins! 

Fisher loves Josie Gray! 

"Fisher Bobbitt" as Justin calls him!
Best Buddies! 

Everyone hard at work! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, LOVE the mohawk!! And it looks like ya'll had such a fun weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alison, see how my pictures and wording are all off center, I cannot figure out how to get them like you have yours... where you post a pic then right under you continue writing... if you have any suggestions, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete