WOW!! What a fun and exhausting weekend we have had! Full of lots of friends, parties, and CANDY!!! I think I may have to sneak some candy out of the house tomorrow or I will have kids hanging from the light fixtures around here... particularly one energetic and candy lovin' six year old!! (: Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend making great memories as we did! Started the weekend off with the Lawrence Academy Fall Fest Friday night... alot of fun!! Then on Saturday, Mommy spent the day getting ready for our 8th Annual Halloween Party and Hayride... boy, was it a success this year... I would guess we had at least 100 people here! Two haytrucks full! Always a highlight of my year... seeing all the cuties dressed in their costumes having such a good time! Our Halloween party is one of my favorite family traditions!!! This year we went with the Wizard of Oz theme and Daddy was such a good sport as usual and let me dress him like, as he said," a giant roll of tinfoil!!!" Silver face paint and all! And I am a little partial to the precious cowardly lion we had with us this year! Who called his badge he wore his "courage".... as in, "Mommy, have you seen my COURAGE?" Just too precious and a memory I will never forget! Jaden and Jack decided they were too cool to dress like mom and dad so Jaden opted out of dressing up at all and Jack decided to be Davey Crocket because he could carry his (UNLOADED) BB gun!!! Enjoy the pics from our fun filled 2010 Halloween!!

 |
| Fall Festival Fun! |
 |
| Hayride fun with Sam! |
 |
| Dorothy and Wonder Woman! |
 |
| Our Davey Crockett! |
 |
| The whole Wizard of Oz crew! |
 |
| Sweet cousins, Tucker and Fisher, ready for the Hayride! |
 |
| The Tin Man and Cowardly Lion! |
 |
| Found this note attached to the candy last night! |
 |
Sweet cousins, Layla and Fisher! A.K.A
Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion! |
To cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, ya'll are so precious!! LOVE the costumes!!
ReplyDeleteI love the theme you chose for costumes! Your husband was a very good sport! =)
ReplyDelete