Your 11 year old son "harvests" a 12 point Buck all by himself!!! ( My husband said the appropriate term in deer hunting is Harvest rather than Kill ... who knew! ) Jaden and his Daddy went hunting last week at my Grandad's farm and Jaden came home with another deer! I believe this is his fourth buck in the last year! He loves to hunt.. like father, like son!!!
And look who's teeth made it to the Capps and Bowman booth at the Christmas show this weekend... Too Funny!!! Especially the fact that they included a pic of my "old teeth"... (:
(still not sure why they chose a picture with one of my eyes almost closed? Ha, Ha!)
AND... you may be from the South if... your three year old chooses a PEANUT when asked what he wants painted on his face at the Fall Festival!!! I don't know what it is with him and peanuts these days, but he will randomly ask me,"Mom, do you like peanuts?" This cutie pie always cracks me up!!!
And big brother Jack, being a true Southerner at heart, chose the Buck Masters emblem for his face art!!!
Love my little Southern boys!!!
Haven't been on the ball lately with my blogging! ALOT has been going on around the Bobbitt Household lately... big news to be announced in the not too distant future! (: So be on the lookout!!!!!
Headed to Greensboro for the weekend to the 2010 Women of Faith Conference!!! I am sure this will again be one of the highlights of my year!! I have been counting down the days til this weekend and I can hardly wait!!!! What could be more fun and exciting than being in an arena with approx. 20,000 other Christian Women!!! You laugh, you cry, and you worship all together... a little taste of heaven is all I can compare it to!! Will post pics after the weekend! Justis and my MIL have the boys all weekend, sure to also be fun times around here!!! (:
Oh my, Jody is a HUGE deer hunter too! He and Carson are about to be gone every weekend!! Love these cute pics of your boys! And great picture of you too!
ReplyDeleteHey Bobi. It was so nice to me you @ WOF this Saturday. I will be praying for God's perfect timing for you "Big News". Keep me posted. And stop by to visit from time to time. I'll put the coffee on;)
ReplyDeleteAlways, Angela