Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Official... Our Exciting News!!!!!!

We are SO EXCITED  to announce some big news to our friends in the internet world!!!! In March of this year, God revealed to us that there are over 147 million orphans in the world today, many living in desperate situations amidst poverty, disease, and famine! He has also revealed through His Word that as followers of Christ, we are to care for these orphans, His children. So after many months of prayer, we are adopting our daughter and little sister from Ethiopia!!!! We have officially been accepted into the Ethiopia adoption program with our agency, All God's Children International and have begun the journey to bringing our baby girl home! We ask for your prayers as this process will be long and trying at times, but we are certain that this is God's will for our family. We want to be used to do His work by bringing one of his orphaned children into our family to be loved and cared for! We pray that you will join us on this journey! I will now begin using this blog for what I intended it to be used for when beginning it, as a way to journal our journey to our daughter, so that she may one day read this blog and know how much she was loved, long before we even saw her face! We want to thank you in advance for loving and supporting our family on the road that lies ahead! God bless!!!
Mailing our application to AGCI!!!!! 
And it is off!!! A big milestone on our journey to our
little girl!!
The sweet postal ladies were so excited to be mailing our
application, they even posed for a pic for me!



"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we
don't know what to do. God ,who weighs our hearts
and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds
us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



14 comments:

  1. Tears!! I am so excited for your family!!! Can't wait to see your journey unfold!!! God is going to do great things through your family in that small town of yours. I just know it!!! Congratulations Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to follow your journey! And also to actually be able to see you in Ethiopia when you are there! YAY! That will be SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys and this new little baby girl!! Congratulations Bobbitt family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! =) Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am soooo excited for you! I remember our late night chats about your desires to adopt. I told you that God would make it clear what His will is for your life. And He will also fund what He favors, so get ready, sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! So glad it is "official"!!! You know I LOVE those cute signs that your adorable boys are holding! They are going to be such great big brothers!!! So excited to follow your journey to your precious baby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! Love this the pictures are to cute!! Love you guys and will be praying praying praying during this journey you all are on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting!!! Can't wait to follow your journey. God's blessings as you begin this exciting time in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Bobbits! That is such wonderful news. You will be able to change a life, what greater calling in life is there? We are so excited for you!

    The blessings will be raining down on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Bobbi, congrats to all of you!! Praying for you and your family, and looking forward to following this amazing process! God is so good

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tears in my eyes as i read your blog, it is so AWSOME what you and your wonderful family are doing!!! We will be praying for you on your journey. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's amazing, Bobi! I can't wait to follow your journey on here. I know you will bring such joy to your daughter's life. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you all! I can't wait to follow the journey. God is so good! I am so proud of you! You have such a sweet spirit and big heart. I know this little girl is going to be blessed abundantly by you and your family AND us your extended church family! :) Love and prayers... "Nonna"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Bobi! Congratulations! About t-shirts - email us at dubois@goseeklove.com, and we can chat. We would love to help you out!

    ReplyDelete