Monday, October 4, 2010

My New Camera!!!

I finally have a functioning camera! As of yesterday, I had three cameras in my possesion and NOT ONE of them worked! So I went back to the pawn shop... yes, I bought a camera from the pawn shop... those who know me are smiling right now! I took back the "not chargeable" camera I bought last week for one that I hope will actually work! It is just a small Polaroid point and shoot digital camera with a really cool touch screen! Here are a couple of pictures I just took to test it out! Fisher helping to make mac and cheese and doing a craft today at the table! Hope all of you are enjoying this fabulous fall weather as much as we are! Happy Monday, y'all! 
Helping Mommy in the kitchen!
Craft time for my little cutie pie!

2 comments:

  1. Fisher is so precious! yay for your new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! Thanks for visiting my blog and asking about the t-shirts and CANS:) we ARE the can people! Literally I rarely walk anywhere without someone handing me a can. We just take them to the local scrap metal place and cash them in. It's been a hoot and a LOT of work but so worth it. It has literally got hundreds supporting us in our efforts. We just felt it was hard to ask for donations and money so we thought... we can ask for their trash and it WORKED:) You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
    Hope to get to know you better through the blog world:)

    ReplyDelete