Monday, February 21, 2011

Our new look!

Thanks to Nikki at Blogs for a Cause, I present to you our new blog design!! Didn't she do a fantastic job!!! I know I about drove her crazy (sorry, Nikki!) with all my changes and indecisions about the design, I was worried it was too busy, but I think it turned out great!!! What do y'all think?? I wanted to incorporate so much into our header at the top!! But, she managed to get it all in there!!! The scripture at the top is the one God used to prick our hearts.  Once he opened our eyes to the orphan crisis, he expected us, as His followers, to be obedient to His calling and bring one of these orphans into our family! I am so excited that our blog now contains our "Family Adoption Photo". This is the photo that we sent in with our adoption application and the picture we used as our Christmas Card/Adoption announcement. It was taken by my sweet new friend, Hayley!!! We have just gotten to know each other a few months ago and she has already been such a blessing and an answer to prayer for me!! We have just gotten back from a morning at the park in Windsor (and we are now enjoying naptime!), what a gorgeous day it is today!! I am getting so spoiled by all of this springtime weather in February!! Hoping y'all are enjoying your Monday as well! (:

4 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the design, and the HEART behind it all! So excited for you guys. Got your letter, and we are looking forward to supporting you on this journey. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Bobi! And what a gorgeous family photo. Congrats on completing your workbook. You are getting so close. Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! It looks so great!!! Happy Presidents Day to ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture! Just shared your scripture with my Jack and he said, "that's awesome!" praying for you:)

    ReplyDelete