What a sweet baby brother I have!!
The great sign that Julianne made!! And the sweet kids that came with their dad to help!
My Mom (sporting her 147 Gear!) has helped us so much with all of our fundraisers!
The Whole Crew after a very successful day!
My Cutie Pie cousin, Gabe, was so sweet to come out and help!
My sweet friend, Blair, came out with her kids! Thanks, Blair!!!
My Hubby hard at work!
While their Daddy was busy helping us wash cars, these kids loved holding the signs!
The Artist responsible for making us the AWESOME sign! Thanks, Julianne!
p.s Note the scripture at the bottom of the sign, Jeremiah 29:11... I had no idea what Julianne
was going to put on the sign and when she unrolled it and I saw this verse, I got chills! She had
no idea that this is the scripture that we are claiming for our baby girl...another confirmation
from God that he is in control of all the details of our adoption!! So amazing!!!





So glad it was a succes!!!! God bless you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! SO glad that car wash was such a HUGE success! Praise God! And I love that sign that she made! So neat!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the car wash was a success! That's awesome! (And you have cracked me up with some of your comments on my blog lately!:) You are a hoot and yes, we need to get together!
ReplyDelete