So I have skipped right past Halloween and Thanksgiving due to a schedule so full the past few months, I have have hardly had time to eat or sleep! Not kidding. BUT.... one of my many New Year's Resolutions is to improve my blogging skills and try to post at least once or twice a month in order to document this amazing time in our lives as we are busy raising three great boys and on this amazing adoption journey to our Sadie!
The blog has a new look! Thanks to my sweet "Blog/AGCI friend" Lauren, we have a fun new color scheme and an updated picture of our family! Lauren designs blogs as a way to raise funds for the adoption of their second child from Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia, the same orphanage we are adopting from! Didn't she do a great job! I just love it! This picture in the new header was taken this month for our Christmas cards! Since I have last blogged, we have gotten new waitlist numbers, taken a trip to DC with the kids, celebrated Thanksgiving, begun basketball season and have gotten a new puppy named Dexter! More about all of that later!
Today, I just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to all our friends out there who are following the blog! May you each have a relaxing, fun, blessed, happy, funny, memorable, and joy filled Christmas Day with those you love!
From our family to yours.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
This picture was taken this morning before church, Daddy was our camera man. (:






Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas. We're looking forward to your post about your new addition and we'll keep you posted on our arrival in February. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved meeting you in person, Bobi! And I love how full of life you are!:) Can't wait to see you again one day, but I know we'll keep up in the mean time! Love ya!
ReplyDelete