Thursday, December 9, 2010

WHEW... The Christmas Busyness has finally caught up with me!

For the most part, I have a tremendous amount of energy... which is good being that I live such a crazy, busy, but FUN life... BUT, all that going nonstop all the time finally caught up with me! Yesterday, it was like my body put the brakes on and thought, "I have got to slow this girl down somehow"... and the way my body did that was by giving me the headcold/sinusitis to top all others! I even had to leave work early yesterday, b/c the girls at work looked at me and said, "Bobi, you look so bad, please go home!" (:  I crawled in the bed at 5:30 yesterday afternoon and did not get out til 5:30 this morning and I think I could have stayed in there all day had our Annual Bible Study Christmas Breakfast not have been today, did not want to miss out on being with all my sweet Bible Study Ladies, and not to mention all the YUMMY food we enjoyed this morning! And also, I wanted to share with the ladies about our Ugandan Necklace Fundraiser, we hope to have our goal met by tomorrow, of 50 necklaces sold for this month! And I am happy to say that after this morning, and the loving support of several of my Bible Study friends, we have sold 32 necklaces... that means $320 towards our Home Study, Praise God! We still would like to sell 18 more necklaces... by tomorrow! And we are trusting that God is going to provide! Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested... I will placing order with 147 Million Orphans tomorrow so that necklaces will be here by Christmas! Have a Terrific Thursday!
p.s Sorry for no cute pics of the kids... between all our busyness and me being under the weather, I have not taken many pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment