Well, it is only one hour away from being Wednesday, but I have been wanting to begin writing a Ten on Tuesday post as I have enjoyed reading on other's blogs!
1. I have been M.I.A on the blog for the past couple of weeks as things around here have been incredibly busy! Travel baseball tournaments, adoption paperwork, spring cleaning, etc. etc!
2. Fisher said the cutest thing in the car tonight..."Mom, I am enjoying this ride in the car." (The first time he has ever used the word ENJOYING). By the way, his most favorite person in the whole wide world was sitting in the carseat right next to him at this time... his beloved cousin Tucker who is sleeping over at our house tonight!
3. We have just about completed every single item on our dossier checklist... can I get a HOORAY!!!!! Our passports came in the mail last week and we had the rest of our paperwork notarized today, last on the "to do" list is getting our Home Study report from our social worker and submitting our I-600A Orphan Petition forms, then it will finally be waitlist time!
4. I have been super busy planning our two big fundraisers coming up very soon! April 23rd, our Car Wash in Washington and May 7th, our Yard Sale in Edenton! Praying that these two fundraisers will bring in the rest of the funds needed to be added to our agencies waitlist!
5. Jack began coach pitch baseball this week and he was so excited!!! He has been waiting for so long to finally play "big boy" baseball like his brother!
6. We woke up to some very scary weather at 6 am this morning, I was worried our house was going to blow away! But, it was a great day for me as I had the day off work and was able to stay in my pj's until 12:30 getting things done around the house! I love rainy days at home (that is when the kids are all in school, ha, ha!)
7. Fisher was in the Annual Petapalooza downtown at the park on Sunday afternoon. He walked Gonzo in the Dog Pageant and won for Best Pet Handler!!! He even got a medal! It was just too cute! But what was not cute was that Gonzo peed on my right leg twice during this event, I think he must have been "marking me as his territory" since there were so many other doggies around! (:
8. I may be getting a minivan really soon!!! I have never thought I would ever be a "Mini Van Momma", but ever since I test drove one last year, I have been hooked!!! And not to mention, I drive the biggest gas guzzler known to man and spend way too much of my time at the gas pump! Will post pics if the Mini lands in our driveway anytime soon!
9. I seriously can only wear about three pairs of pants in my closet! I have gone up two pants sizes since last summer! Must be this "paper pregnancy" thing! So don't judge me if you see me wearing the same pair of elastic waist skinny leg jeans four days in a row! (:
10. We are in Financial Peace University at church. For those of you not familiar, this is Dave Ramsey's Financial class. And it is awesome! We have learned so much! I would HIGHLY recommend this course or his book to anyone who could use some peace in their finances!
That's all I have for tonight, sorry no pictures, my camera with it's manual focus is not on my "good list" right now so I am researching some autofocus ones that may actually capture my children in a photo before they run away! Good night, y'all!
Putting together the perfect Dianabol Cycle
4 years ago





Can't wait to hear how your fundraisers go!!
ReplyDelete