Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10 on Tuesday.

1. In only three more days I will be the mother of a MIDDLE SCHOOLER... that's right my first born will be officially a 6th grader after Friday! Where in the world has the time gone? Just yesterday he was singing out loud to Toby Keith in his car seat on the way to the babysitters house while I attended Nursing School! Time sure does fly!

2. Enjoyed a wonderful day with just Fisher and Mommy today in Greenville. Fisher went to Play Date, one of his most fav places to visit! And Mommy scooted over to Stein Mart and then a nice quiet lunch at Panera... oh, how I love a Panera, especially the Broccoli/Cheese soup and Fuji Apple Salad, have ya tried it?? YUMMO!

3. Our collection of dossier paperwork is now spread out all over our dining room table as I am going over each and every document checking that all I's are dotted and T's are crossed! Even the smallest error could put us days late getting on the waitlist. But how awesome to think that each and every day that we are postponed, is only God's way of lining us up with our baby girl! Truly a Miracle!

4. Looking ahead to a weekend where just tonight I looked on the calendar and realized I had absolutely nothing written, which only means we have no plans this weekend! I am so looking forward to just being together this weekend and not rushing here and there! Alot of pool time will be spent I am sure! (:

5. Just signed up my sweet, adventurous, and energetic second born  for every summer camp the 4H is offering! He loves to be busy and loves learning new things... he will be learning about bee keeping, gardening, cooking, farm safety, etc this summer and I know he is going to have a blast!

6. Just had to capture my Bathing Beauty a couple of nights ago in his blue water that just happened to match his baby blue eyes! Blue water courtesy of Elmo Bath Tablets and blue eyes courtesy of his Daddy! (:


7. Why is it so hard to get a family picture where every person is looking at the camera and smiling in unison? Seems like such a simple thing to do but somehow it never seems to happen around here. This pic was taken by my Mom before church on Sunday and was taken for our dossier. We are required to have a family pic, a pic of the two of us, and individual pics of Justis and I. Justis is going to kill me for putting this on the blog but it is the best we got and will be well on  it's way to Ethiopia in just a few weeks!



8. Any suggestions to help liven up my drab living room? This room has been a work in project ever since we built the house five years ago. I buy pillows for the couch, then return them (like I did at Stein Mart today!)... I need a rug and pillows, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also, not liking the cluttered look of the bookcases, any suggestions there? ( This pic was also taken for our dossier, photos of the inside of the house are also a requirement, so, No, it is not usually this picked up, ha!)



9. The cutest thing my sweet Fisher has said recently was, When telling him how important it is to always tell the truth, I said," Always remember, Fisher, The truth will set you free.... And he said," Nu-uh, Mommy, the truth will set you four!".... I reminded him of this today and again he said, "Nope, the truth will set you four.".... silly boy!

10. Last, but certainly not least! I just found out a week ago that I am going to be an aunt again! My sweet little brother Lee and his beautiful wife and my sweet Sister in law, Stacy, are expecting my precious niece or nephew in January! Aren't they the cutest?




2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Thats so sweet, LOVE new babies!! Love the family pic, your hair looks awsome love the hair color ^.^ I think your livingroom looks great!! Glad to here you all are moveing forward with your Adoption!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! You have the most precious family!! I'm your newest follower and I'm looking forward to watching your journey unfold!! We are almost done paper chasing. Wahoo!!

    Lindsey :)
    almcrock.blogspot.com
    Come follow me??

    ReplyDelete