Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fisher's First Day of Pre-K!

Today was Fisher's first day at "big boy school"!! He is in Pre-K this year three days a week! He has the sweetest teachers and he has lots of his buddies in his class! I am not one of those moms that cries when my kids go back to school, but I felt a sniffle coming on when Fisher put on his bookbag!! And I must mention that he refused to wear it with both straps on, "only one strap, Mommy", he said! He has been watching his big brothers and has to copy everything they do! That can be good, but not so good sometimes (:

Breakfast of champions before a big first day of Pre-K!! Marshmallow Pebbles! Fisher's new fav. cereal!


My big Pre School Boy!!! Amazing how much older a child looks when wearing a bookbag! (:

*please note: he insisted on wearing only one strap, silly boy! (:


Lunch box note from Mommy..


Headed into school for the first time!


Aunt Treasa works at Fisher's school! He was so excited to see her!


Fisher with one of his three teachers, Mrs. Small.


Excited to see his BFF, Carson!



Fisher came home from school today excited to tell me all he had done! He said they learned about "three red apples and three wiggle worms" (:  They played play dough, went on the playground (which was his favorite part), had rest time, and ate hotdogs for lunch! My sweet baby boy is growing up too quickly!

Thursday I will have all three boys in three different schools! I think it is going to be a full time job trying to keep everyones schedules straight this year! Whew, I am tired already! (:

Also, just signed all three boys up for different sports for the fall! This will be the very first time they have all played sports at the same time! Maybe I need to hire a secretary to keep up with our busy fall schedule! (:

Fisher will be playing soccer, Jack will be playing Flag Football, and this is Jaden's first year playing Tackle Football! Looking forward to a busy but FUN upcoming fall season! 





1 comment:

  1. well I'm crying again...when things seem too busy or hard just stop and take a deep breath and say the name of Jesus. Enjoy each moment for they are fleeting.

    I just read this to dad and he mentioned we will have four boys to watch go to school, play ball and most importantly hope to impact their lives for the love of Jesus, it's an exciting time in all of our lives!

    ReplyDelete