Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray... I finally got a new camera today!

God blessed me SO much today by providing for me a "new to me" Canon Rebel XSI camera!!! The one I have wanted (or should I say coveted) for two years now!!! Don't ya just love Craigslist!  And I am so, so excited to start using it! I took a few random pics tonight while out at Jack's Baseball game... so here's a few shots from what a typical night looks like around here these days.  Actually they are all pics are of my little baseball side kick. Please don't get the impression that I never photograph my other two precious boys.. they are just at the age where they now run when they see me with a camera. I did not get a pic of Jack playing Bball tonight so I hope to make up for it at his next game.  By the way, did I mention, we are at baseball games at least four nights a week... fun times! (:

WARNING: Alot of cuteness follows... as well as alot of cheesy grins! Fisher is such a ham!





Good night, y'all!


1 comment:

  1. You will LOVE your camera!!! I'm excited for you! Hope you are hanging in there. I think I'm about to beat my head against the wall! haha!:)
    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete