Ok.... I MUST share the most INCREDIBLE "noncoincidence" that happened to me yesterday in a Raleigh TJ Maxx!!! So, TJ Maxx is my absolute favorite store ( I am convinced there are TJ Maxx's in heaven! just kiddin') Well, I felt like I was in heaven after what happened to me yesterday! So on to how this little divine appointment went down.... I was on the lamp aisle admiring a beautiful little table lamp, when a nice lady approached me about the lamp. She said,"I love that lamp, I have two at the front to buy today for my nightstands." Well, we just hit it off right away and began chatting about how we love TJ Maxx and how we can always find the best items for a great deal! After about a ten minute conversation about how I would like to spruce up our living room and she is working on sprucing up her guest room, she said, "Well, it was nice talking to you." And she walked away. About five minutes later, we ran back into each other while looking at a table. Somehow the conversation started again and I shared with her about our adoption. I then started to chat about something else and she said, " No, no.. go back... to the adoption, I need to let that sink it." She said she thought it was amazing and she wanted to know more. I began to share with her that we are using an agency called All God's Children out of Oregon. And also shared that All God's Children runs a home called Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia which is where our daughter will come from. As soon as I said Hannah's Hope, she stopped me, put her hands over her mouth and tears began to fill her eyes. I thought, what is it?? She said, "Did you say Hannah's Hope?" I said "yes". She said, "Oh, my goodness!!! We used to live in Portland, Oregon and the family that started Hannah's Hope lived four blocks from us... my daughter grew up with HANNAH! My jaw dropped and tears now began to fill my eyes!! I said, "You have got to be kidding!" I immediately said, "God is SO in this!!! I was supposed to be here today, looking at this lamp and meeting you... what are the chances of that!!" I then got on the phone and called my husband and my dad (who began to cry as well)... I still am stunned that out of all the people in that shopping center, all the stores, all the people in the city of Raleigh, etc. etc.....that this one lady and I were looking at the same lamp, began to talk, and she has a connection with the Romanian girl who was adopted into a family many years ago and inspired tthe Beazley family to begin our adoption agency and to build the home where our daughter will live!!!! SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!! Needless to say , I bought the lamp!!! And I will always look at it and remember how God orchestrated this unbelievable encounter with this lady in TJ Maxx!!! I have had some incredible confirmations from God that our daughter is in Ethiopia, but this one topped them all!!! It is a moment that I will certainly never forget!!! (:
That is so completely awesome and totally a God thing!!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! I love how God works!
ReplyDeletewow!...that is awesome bobi!... God totally knows how to make our hearts smile... ^^
ReplyDeleteOh, I just LOVE this story, Bobi!! How neat!! And my Mom loves TJ Maxx just like you do! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Love this story! God is so good to give you small glimpses of his perfect plan for your life! Looking forward to see you next weekend!
ReplyDelete