The video I have posted below was posted by Shelly Owens today on her blog. She and her family live in Atlanta, GA and I had the opportunity to view their wonderful Gotcha Day Video while at the Created For Care Adoption Conference in Atlanta last month! Her and her husband work with an incredible ministry called Sixty Feet. This ministry works to improve the living conditions for children living in a Children's Prison in Uganda... that's right, I said CHILDREN'S PRISON! This prison was intended for boys ages 12 and over who are brought to the prison by their parents for misbehavior, there are many children living there now under the age of 12. Many who's parents have never returned for them! Shelly and her husband just adopted two of these precious Ugandan children from the prison.... and this is their story! May your heart be blessed as mine has been by this sweet family! *click on link below to watch video, I could not get the video itself to post to my blog.
The Owens' Gotcha Day Video!!! Please watch and be blessed!
Putting together the perfect Dianabol Cycle
4 years ago





Love this video!!!
ReplyDelete